Technical Skills e-Learning
FPDA University has partnered with Tooling U-SME to provide self-paced e-Learning course bundles addressing specific technical areas; a Pick 10 bundle is also available if you prefer to choose your own courses. Each bundle is assigned to a specific individual.
- Cover a wide variety of topics
- Are developed with the best subject-matter experts in the world
- Include pre- and post-tests to help guage mastery and ROI
- Are presented at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Offer incredible ease-of-use for students, managers, and administrators
- Captivate students with engaging, instructive multimedia
- Are mapped to specific competencies
Courses include pre/post testing; managers can check test results, which courses have been scheduled, course completion status – for all enrolled employees.
We’ve gone through a rigorous process of mapping competencies defined by FPDA members as critical for the business, to technical skills e-Learning from Tooling U-SME courses. Why Tooling U-SME? More than half the Fortune 500® manufacturers and educational institutions nationwide choose Tooling U-SME for workforce development. Tooling U-SME is the training division of SME. Like FPDA, SME is a non-profit professional organization dedicated to advancing manufacturing.
- Tailored bundles (see below for bundle details):
- Electro-Mechanical-Automation (35 classes): $795
- Fluid Power (20 classes): $595
- Comprehensive (includes everything from the E-M-A and Fluid Power bundles): $895
- New hire/on-boarding foundational training (25 classes): $695
- Generic bundles:
- 10-course bundle: $395
- Course bundles must be assigned to a single employee
- Bundles must be completed within 12 months
- Participating companies must assign a coordinator to order bundles and track progress